Here in the US, nearly 11,000 babies are born every day. That’s 110,000 fingers and 110,000 toes. That’s 22,000 new mommies and daddies. And that’s a lot of baby showers.
Are you headed to one of those baby showers this summer? If so, you’re probably trying to figure out the perfect gift for that new little bundle of joy. We’ve scoured the Internet to find (what we consider) the Top 5 Baby Shower Gifts for Baby & Mommy.
- Silver Monogrammed Baby RattleThis traditional baby gift will be cherished for years to come. Make it even more special by personalizing it with the baby’s initials (for free!).
- Silver Baby Spoon from Tiffany’s This adorable “Man in the Moon” feeding spoon from Tiffany’s will allow even the smallest baby to dine in style. Watch out though, a baby gift from Tiffany’s may cause a little girl to want to see more of those little blue boxes. =)
- Rocking Horse Regardless if the little one is a boy or girl, this gift will create hours of fun. Unlike traditional rocking horses, this one is as soft as a baby blanket and even whinnies when rocked!
- Personalized Piggy BankIt’s never to early to start saving pennies! Every baby needs a piggy bank. This one, from Things Remembered, allows you to engrave your own words of wisdom the side.
- Babe-a-Licious Baby Bag (seen below in Sweetleaf Navy & Bella Fiore Raspberry)OK, so this one we are especially excited about… One of the newest additions to our custom-designed cinda b handbag collection, the Babe-a-licious baby bag allows mom to tote baby’s things in style—without sacrificing functionality. With a similar design to our popular cinda b Hobo, our new baby bag adds an adjustable strap for hands-free sizing and flexibility and two outer pockets for baby’s bottles and snacks. A zippered cell phone pocket and 3 interior pockets. Of course, this diaper bag is available in all 14 unique cinda b patterns. Like all cinda b’s, and most importantly for new babies, the Babe-a-licious baby bag is stain resistant, water resistant and fully machine washable!