Pack Your Bags ~ Victoria House in Belize Awaits (plus win a Vertical Cosmetic Bag)

June 18, 2012

One of our favorite locations in the world is Belize – a neighbor of Mexico and Guatemala, this tiny country sits on the Caribbean Sea looking out towards Cuba and Jamaica.  The country has the lowest population of all Central American countries, and as a result one of the richest natural environments in the world.  From dramatic diving spots to traversing the path of ancient Mayans through lush jungles, Belize offers a relaxing, romantic and exciting experience to all who travel here.  And one added plus for Americans – the official language is English!

The superb colorway, Belize Brown, was inspired by the lush trees of Belize jungles.  Matched with speckles of green, orange, red and blue, it reminds of a gorgeous sunset over tranquil waters.

The brown also reminds of the rich ceilings and paneled interiors of one of Cinda Boomershine’s favorite spots in country, Victoria House on Ambergris Caye.  This wonderful resort offers fabulous diving packages, deep sea fishing, and many other adventures.  We think a massage and a margarita look just great too.  Here’s a look at the Victoria House:

Here are just a few of local activities – cave tubing, cave canoeing, diving and exploring the Blue Hole:

**Want a little bit of Belize to take with you wherever you go?  We’re giving away one Vertical Cosmetic Bag in Belize Brown (valued at $65) Just comment below and you’ll be entered to win – we’ll pick one commenter at random and post the winner here on Friday, so check back to see if you’ve won!**

**update** ~ thanks to all who entered!  This week’s winner is:

Shari who wrote:

I LOVE Belize Brown! I carried the hobo and a tote in this pattern on a recent ytrip to Marco Island F lorida. The bags garnered several compliments at the airport and on the beach. My swimsuit happens to be in the brown tones so I felt stylish. I have to share one story. I forgot to pack a clutch purse and we were going out for dinner several evenings with my husband’s work group. I had an “ahh haa” moment! I packed three Cinda B medium/large cosmetic bags in three different patterns. I emptied them and ended up having three clutches that matched all outfits! The Seraphina Yellow was a huge hit with one outfit. Yay!!

Just email us at: press@cindab.com with your shipping address and we’ll get that right out to you!!

Be sure to check back next week for another fabulous giveaway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 20 comments… read them below or add one }

Ashley June 18, 2012 at 5:28 pm

The Vertical Cosmetic bag is super-functional on trips, and the Belize brown just makes it even more loveable! Thanks, Cinda, for designing something oh-so lovely!

Bonnie June 18, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Just got a cinda b pkg delivered today – Yay! I’m loving these blog posts, not only for the chance to win some great bags but also for the wonderful vacation ideas. If only I could pack up and go tomorrow. ;-)

Jamie Murray June 18, 2012 at 9:23 pm

This pattern is absolutely beautiful. It just makes me want to go somewhere exotic. Thanks Cinda B for making such an awesome product!

Amy June 18, 2012 at 10:11 pm

What a beautiful and inspiring location. If only I could be there right now relaxing and floating in the water….ahhhh!!

Amber B June 19, 2012 at 12:27 am

Soo gorgeous! What a beautiful destination! The bags’ pattern definitely reflects the colors in the photos! So pretty!

Shari June 19, 2012 at 1:04 am

Sophia M June 19, 2012 at 3:39 am

Another gorgeous location. This looks like paradise! I would love to travel the world if I had the money.

tracey byram June 19, 2012 at 12:29 pm

My daughter and her husband just got back from their vacation in Belize. I’m thrilled that she got to go but I’m jealous I must admit.

Shannon Moskal June 19, 2012 at 6:34 pm

With its brilliant, tropical inspired colors, this bag is too beautiful to be tucked away in my luggage! I can’t wait to show it off on my Hawaiian vacation this summer!!! Thank you cindab for making fabulous and durable products.

Kimberly K. June 19, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Just discovered CindaB via Miss Janice’s etiquette blog! What adorable bags! Have added to my birthday wish list! :)

Shelby June 19, 2012 at 7:19 pm

I love the bag and Wow! Belize looks like paradise!

MaryAnn June 20, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I love the colors, it would be amazing for travel.

Hannah Van Thomme June 20, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Love love love this color combo. Great design. Wouldn’t mind a trip to Belize either :o )

Stephanie June 21, 2012 at 10:01 am

Belize looks like paradise! And I love the bag design. I wear a lot of brown and the color combinations look like they would match so many outfits.

Laura June 21, 2012 at 11:09 am

Loving the Belize Brown… Belize itself looks amazing! It might go on my “places I want to go list”… *mad scribbles ensue*

Jodi P June 21, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I just recently discovered Cinda B….absolutely love it!!!

Chandra Carter June 21, 2012 at 11:50 pm

Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous bag! Thanks!

sanpedroscoop June 23, 2012 at 4:49 pm

I love the little one! Do you ship to Belize?

ModMomma June 24, 2012 at 8:37 am

I can now enjoy prints (like Belize Brown) in darker colors. Pet fur would always stick to my other bags, but not so with Cinda b, THANKS!!!

Daniella Garran July 3, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Oooooooooooo I would just LOVE this!