Don’t get us wrong, we love a soft pastel palette, but sometimes you just have to mix it up a little bit. Jump into the bright side and splash some color around. Maybe use a bright ocean water turoqoise, make everything glisten with some gold foil, or simply use a handy dandy Sharpie to do the trick. Whatever you’re dreaming up, here’s a gateway to getting your hands messy. Here are some of our favorite DIYs for this Easter egg hunting weekend.
1. How fun would it be to decorate “life-sized Easter eggs”? Get out the paints, and a wash rag or two, and dive into this engaging activity with the littles.
2. Are you in love with all things gold-foiled? We sure are, if you haven’t noticed.
3. Here’s a little DIY for the gardener at heart. Make a simple statement with this lovely little centerpiece idea.
4. A fluffy, cuddly bunny. Just for oohs and ahhs!
5. Grab those sharpies all you artists out there. Easter is your time to shine!
Have you ran out of easter egg filler ideas? We created a free printable that will get the kids, or kids at heart, hopping around (literally)! Be sure to click over to our Easter Pinterest Board to delight in some more color-filled Easter fun!